Check out the events hosted by the Research Cluster:
- "The Others Mobilized: Gezi & the Present Moment in Turkey"
- Dr. Elyse Smerdjian - "Muslim Converts, Christian Wives: Locating Hybrid Armenian-Muslim Families in the Shari'a Courts of Aleppo"
- Dr. Selim Kuru - "Through a Text Darkly: Ottoman Sexuality in the Sixteenth Century"
- Dr. Asli Bali - "Courts and Constitutional Transition: Lessons from the Turkish Case"
- Dr. Cihan Tugal - "The Aporias of Urban Protest in Istanbul: How Middle Class Revolt Undermines Itself"